Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I'm not getting laid off!!!!
That's the exciting news of my day. I found out today that my work "definately wants to invest in me" meaning I'm not getting laid off, but have been asked to learn about snowboards and work somewhat reduced hours over the winter months. As much as I was thinking I'd like to try something totally different, I'm quite happy with this news. Snowboards are different to me. I have only been once (though I do ski) and I fell so many times I was discouraged. I am now in the market for a suplimental job, just a few hours a week. I have a couple leads.

My camera is here, my camera is here. When it arrived, I had to be given a break at work because I couldn't concentrate for about 10 minutes. I couldn't test it out having an uncharged battery, no memory card, or lens at work. The battery is charging and first thing tomorrow, I assure you I'll be glued to my viewfinder.

More later once the humidity has cleared and I can stop leaving butt sweat on the desk chair.
posted by Jen @ 10:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    "Butt sweat"...very vivid indeed.

    (good grief)

    Congrats on the camera, though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER