Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, July 23, 2005
...and quick before I sleep
I filled my today off with many things fun and summery. First, a long, nearly 12 mile bike ride with Micaela who will be leaving very soon for a year. It was a warm day, but good for a bike ride as the breeze is cooling. And then a good long sit underneath the falls of Minnehaha where the temp is usually about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding park area. Lots of people out and hiking around there today despite the nearly 90 degree weather (or at least it felt that hot, I never did check). Drank about 2 gallons of water today (sweat about that much too). Suprisingly, it's not that long of a ride, nor is it a very hard ride (just a few long hills which you get to enjoy the downhill of later) and it took about 45 min I'd say. I rode my red 3-speed, which, though it's a nice bike and I was debating keeping it, I think I will sell because of it's relatively good working condition and it's likelihood of fetching a good amount which can be invested in previously mentioned fancy new mountain bike.


Dinner tonight for girls' night at Rock Bottom Brewery. Chicken enchiladas (a massive plate which I finished having worked up quite an appetite with my bike ride) and a tasty cold beer (and a large glass of water). Short girls night though due to my working in the morning. Working both jobs that is, which means a 12 hour day. Which means sleep now. More later.
posted by Jen @ 1:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER