Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Awww, man.
I wrote a whole spiel and shows how much I know how to use a blog. I went to post it and the blog ate it. Hungry blog, naughty. Bad.

Let's see if I can recap for all of you who will never read that blog caught inbetween reality and cyber space. To start, I thought my blog had been deleted due to non-use, turns out it hadn't been and I can get on for a second chance at being a blogger. (maybe I just want to be cool like everyone else, or maybe it's because I want to write things others might actually read).

On to my week.....I have been both productive and lazy all at once. Worked uber hard two days this week to transform my apartment in preparation for hosting the Porch dinner. One devoted friend showed up to eat my grilled summer veggies, corn on the cob, fruit salad, sun tea and polish sausages. What did I get out of this deal? A clean apartment and some awesome leftovers. Now on to lazy. I had the rest of the mornings this week off, but with the exception of Thursday morning (where I got out of bed early to the news of London bombings), I slept my days away. No biking, sunbathing, writing, or even necessary chores. Just sleeping. And then the working. I'll be glad to be there tomorrow seeing how hot it is in here right now. Don't even want to feel it midday tomorrow. That's the joy of no AC.

I did get a litte sun and some writing (and photography)in today. Took some pasta salad to a lesser known beach (to avoid mega crowds) and sat on the edge of the sand (to avoid children travelling from water's edge up to mom from tracking too much mud into my notebook and letters) and just enjoyed the finer parts of Minnesota summer.


Clover is in full bloom here on July 10, 2005 in Minnesota.

Then I closed by saying that I thought blogging might lead me to do something with my day that's worth writing about (that being what I plan to write about). Now I really must be getting back in front of a fan. I was about to wilt before having to rewrite the post.

posted by Jen @ 1:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER