Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Life of a recovering packrat
In the last two weeks, I've managed to destroy my mostly cleaned up apartment. It's been too hot lately to move around much while I have been home and I've spent a good portion of time cooling off at friends' who have AC. But as of this evening the heat has broken. It's more like a cool fall evening right now. Guess my excuses are gone. I'll be working on regaining some clean floor space in the next few days. Just when I think I can be less of a slob, I go and be a slob again. Perhaps I'm not meant to be neat yet. More simplification of life is needed.

My other project for the week will be working on websites. I need to do some additions to my photography website. Kierriatta clothing will also be needing a website. Tomorrow Steph and I will sew some more. And I will try to photograph as many of the pieces as possible to get a preliminary website up.

And now, sleeping.....well laying on the couch for a bit until my eyelids won't stay open.
posted by Jen @ 12:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed looking at your blog site, never really been to one, especially like the pictures :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER