Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, August 19, 2005
I don't wanna grow up.....
but apparently I am. I'm feeling my age this week. I used to be able to stay up late, get up early, burn the candle at both ends and somehow keep my A game on. I worked 7 days straight, spending my "free time" with friends, cleaning my apartment and working on some home business related stuff. I had to turn down plans to hang out with friends tonight cause I've just been to tired. Zonked out on the couch for a while, but did get a few things done tonight so I don't feel totally at a loss for productivity for this week. So, the business cards are designed and some of the jewelry is finished for the festival this weekend. And my financial papers are in order (not just in a huge pile next to the desk as per usual) and any outdated papers have been shredded. One load of dishes washed (thank you dishwasher inventors). Of course I've left myself things to do on other days :) But overall, I'm exhausted and feeling like a pre-midnight bedtime is in the forecast. Maybe it's cause I'm going to be in my late 20s next week. Back to sleep for me, only in my bed this time.
posted by Jen @ 1:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER