Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, August 15, 2005
How do you do your do?
I have a new hairdo at least for now. I've just been sorta at a loss with what I'd like to do with my hair, contemplating all sorts of changes. Mostly I wanted something to keep the hair out of my face that wasn't your standard ponytail routine. Then I saw a cashier at the Wedge with her hair in braids in a way I thought might be doable with my hair. So I tried it. This is the result.


It took me about an hour to do including the time spent letting the blood flow back into my arms. I'm going to try to keep it for a couple weeks. I have some frizz serum I'm using to keep the baby hairs at bay and I've got more binders for if any of them break or come dislodged. It's finally past the stage of extreme pulling on the scalp (which I did have for nearly 2 days and it gave me headaches so much I almost just took them out). And I'm liking it. Debating having it done professionally in smaller braids in a way that will last longer. Perhaps, but that costs money and sitting in a chair for hours. We'll see how much I really like this first.
posted by Jen @ 12:23 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER