Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Goodbye dear friend
Today's posting is just that a goodbye to a friend who will always have a place in my heart no matter how far away he moves or how mad we get at eachother.


I smile thinking of all the opportunities that await you, my friend. You are realizing some of your lifelong dreams. Good luck to you and I will see you when I see you (and likely talk to you over instant message long before that) :)


Oh yeah, and just a little snapshot from your last night in town. Good jazz and good friends. (photos coming soon to a place I'll disclose to the priveledged via email)
posted by Jen @ 10:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER