Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Burning up
So I'm sick. And I almost never get sick. But this time it really hit me hard. My fever was so high last night I tossed and turned and was freezing and then sweating and nearly fell over getting a cool wash cloth to ease the heat so I might sleep (I didn't know where the thermometer was or I would have taken my temp). My throat is sore all the way up into my ears and I have this cough, but it' not productive, so it's just making my chest hurt. This morning I was so so glad I had the day off from work. I just laid around and drank juice. My high fever had broken, but it was still at about 100 (I found the thermometer). Finally got some sleep about noon on the couch until now. Looks like I might not be sicky sick for my birthday at this point. Probably be back to normal in a day or two. Now, if only I could figure out where I picked this up.
posted by Jen @ 5:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER