Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, January 27, 2006
While out of town.....I was tagged by KP
Les Savy Four

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
-- Waitress
-- Bookseller
-- Craft Lady
-- Camp Counselor

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH ON REPEAT:
-- Princess Bride
-- So I Married an Axe Murderer
-- Napoleon Dynamite
-- Scarlet Pimpernel (the version with Jane Seymour)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
-- anything Law & Order
-- Will & Grace
-- Friends
-- Crossing Jordan

FOUR CAREERS THAT APPEAL TO ME:
-- Artist
-- Wanderer
-- Organic Foods Store Worker
-- Gardener

FOUR JOBS (FILLED BY PEOPLE I KNOW) AT WHICH I WOULD BE TERRIBLE:
-- Accountant
-- Bank Teller
-- Dancer
-- Anything in a cube

FOUR VACATION LOCALES I'D LIKE TO HIT:
-- Grand Canyon
-- rural New Hampshire
-- Glacier National Park
-- Allegheny Mountains

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
-- treehugger.com
-- gmail.com
-- spaces.msn.com/members/owenandluke (at least until they return and stop blogging)
-- weather.com

FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER:
-- Cheesecake
-- ice cream
-- really any very wonderful sugary desert
-- diet coke esp cherry

FOUR CHANGES I'D MAKE TO THE HOUSE:
-- Make it clean itself
-- Have a seal on the bottom of the door to rest of building to keep neighbor's cigarette smoke out.
-- Screen in the deck
-- working exhaust fan in the bathroom

FOUR BEERS I LIKE:
-- Fat Tire Ale
-- Strongbow Cider
-- Ace Pear Cider
-- Blue Moon
posted by Jen @ 6:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER