Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Return of the Phantom Body-ache
Since removing sugar from my diet I have had very few run-ins with the ellusive Phantom Body-ache. Sugar had been in the lineup for main suspect and was thusly put into solitary confinement. I appears that stress (of the variety I'm feeling now and not my everyday stresses) should also be relegated to the dungeon. How one does that I'm not quite sure. But I know this, my insides are restless (almost like an itch you can't scratch), my bones ache espeically at the joints and most of the "touchpoints" (physical indicators that one might have Fibromyalgia) are painful to the touch. Since late Sept, (after sugar had been worked out of my system) I have had perhaps 3 episodes like this. My body feels restless inside, but tired outside and my mind is exhausted. Sitting or laying in one position for any length of time only enrages the Phantom. Feeling like a distraction and some motion would keep me from feeling so much pain, but knowing it will only lengthen the time I feel tired. Arg. I challenge you to a duel Phantom. That's right, the kid gloves are off!
posted by Jen @ 12:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER