Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, January 19, 2006
A little spark
A spark has been lit in me for camping, hiking and travelling. It is being fuelled by the accounts of Luke and Owen in New Zealand and all of the beauty they are experiencing there. I won't go that far away, but I definately plan on going. Just not sure when or where. I'll likely be taking on some travelling companions, so if you want to head into the wilder parts of the US at some point this summer or fall, keep that in mind.
posted by Jen @ 12:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER