Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Does your SUV smell like cornbread?
Driving home today, I was sure I smelled cornbread. But there was nothing nearby to suggest I should smell cornbread. Except the newer SUV in front of me. I continued to smell it until that SUV took a different turn. Mulling this over, I realized why this SUV smelled so tasty - E85 fuel! I had heard people say it smelled like fried foods or slightly sweet before, but it definately smells like cornbread. Most particularily cornbread from Boston Market.
posted by Jen @ 9:27 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have read -- and written -- much on E85, but that's a first!

    Bob Moffitt
    Communications Director
    American Lung Association of MM

    www.CleanAirChoice.org

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER