Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Website revamp
I've been unhappy with the layout and presentation of my website for quite a while now. It's not all bad, just didn't look as professional as I would have liked. I also had some sort of idea in my head I wanted to produce, but hadn't yet been able to get it right. I think I've stumbled onto something sorta by accident and ran with it. I've uploaded a partial new website. There will be more pages to the galleries, some testamonials by past clients, and also updates to the other portions of my site (perhaps even the index page will get a face lift).

Anyone with a creative fiber in their body who would like to have a peek and let me know what you think (it's just the weddings portion that's updated at this point), please do and leave a note in the comments here or email me. But, please be kind. It's still a work in progress. (oh and the gallery pages titled Galleries by couple are not yet done, they are just links to the old pages at this point.) Just click on the screen shot below to be taken to the wedding portion of my website.

posted by Jen @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER