Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Tag.....I'm it!
I guess I've been "tagged" by Jen. Though she didn't really follow the rules of the game, I read Anna's blog which says I have to write 5 things about myself and then tag 5 people as it (who then follow suit if they are good sports and play the game).

1. I have always had a secret desire to be one of those people who is into extreme sports and lives a dangerous, exciting life, but deep down, I'm a homebody who is scared of most of that stuff.
2. I really like to sleep, I mean really like it. If there was a way to feel the same way you do when sleeping and still get things done, I'd be in that state perpetually.
3. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, except not a grown up.
4. I prefer baths to showers, though I prefer baths with scented bubble bath or salts to regular baths. In fact, I would rather have a shower than a plain bath. Guess this one is confusing.
5. I really like crime tv shows like Law & Order, CSI, etc. Though I could never be a crime scene investigator or do forensics.

Tag you're it:
-Michelle H.
-Erik A.
-Brad
-Rachel Lam
-KP
posted by Jen @ 10:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen I love your blog. I think you are so creative and good at being introspective. I enjoy your photographs. I think you are more talented than you give yourself credit. I'm glad you are part of our community.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER