Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Itching to simplify
In the last few days I've had a sort of "itch" to sort through my belongings and pare down the number of unused, unnecessary items. If it were summer, I'd have a yard sale. Seeing how it's rather chilly and some snow remains, I might opt for the online version of such a thing (not nearly as fun for anyone involved). I have yet to analyze what it is that brings out these spurts in me. I just know I feel restless until I can do something about it. Cleaning isn't enough, I need to simplify.

It's that feeling of being tied down by stuff. And spending my time off surrounded by unused stuff or sleeping my time away. After wasting enough time, I begin to "itch", develop a case of insomnia and eventually slip into a stupor. I've lost my motivations. So many things left undone. I need the sunshine back to perk up this wallflower.
posted by Jen @ 11:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER