Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, January 16, 2006
Purged

All of this stuff is headed out of my apartment along with a few fancy dresses which I am contemplating posting for sale on craigslist (they're nice formals). I'm in the process of sorting out anything with a "name brand" label on it that might be saleable to Plato's Closet. They're rather picky there, but perhaps I can get a few gas $$ from this pile. I finally could get all my clean clothes put away cause I made so much room. Yay! And one more step in decluttering and simplifying is taken. I should go through my shoes too, though I did do that this past fall and got rid of half of them.
posted by Jen @ 11:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger bethany said…

    you could try to sell to everyday people. i used to sell clothes there, not sure if they still buy. good luck!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Christy Merry said…

    you are inspiring. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER