Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, January 13, 2006
Getting hyped up
Today I got all excited about an upcoming trip to California for business. It will be quite fun I expect. And the gal I will be rooming with (who works at another location) and I started talking about a fun side trip we'd like to take while there. It will be cutting things close, and will likely cause us to be very tired by the time we get home, but I think it will work. In fact, there is only one thing that could keep it from working, and that would be if there is anything we are scheduled to do on the night we arrive (which to my knowledge there is not). If nothing is planned that evening, I've already mapped out a bus and train schedule (along with fares) to tramp up to San Francisco for a couple of hours. Totally worth it if we can do it. And if anyone can, it's us. Oh, California, here we come. Warm weather and sun. Oh yeah and there are a few things I should be bringing with me that I do not own. If someone has a camelbak or similar hydration pack I can borrow, I'd appreciate it. And a camping/hiking style backpack without a metal frame would be helpful too. I have one with the frame if I get desperate, but it's not as easy to travel with. I guess that's it. I'm gonna hit up my mom for some clothing items I hope to borrow.
posted by Jen @ 10:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a Kelty pack that you're welcome to - it would be a good excuse to get together as well :-)

    It's similar to this only a couple model-years older.

    Shoot me an email if you're interested.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Sounds like a fun trip! I have a backpack too if you want it. It's pretty big though i think. I lived out of it in Mexico and Belize for two months. But that was a few years ago! I think I would be a much heavier traveler now!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER