Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, January 16, 2006
It fits! I feel like Cinderella.
I'm not gonna take a picture, but I'm working on weeding out my clothing, trying on things that I am not sure of the fit that I am contemplating keeping. I bought an oriental silk dress when in Chinatown, Chicago my senior year of high school. It was only a smidge big then, but by the winter of my freshman year of college, it was a perfect fit (as I filled out). Since then, I've always wanted to fit into this dress again. Each time I got rid of clothing I couldn't bear to part with it. I had decided tonight that if it did not fit, it would be sold. And IT FITS! Not joking. So exciting. I did weigh myself for the first time in probably a year on Sat at my mom and dad's (cause I couldn't believe that I fit into my mom's bike shorts and she said I looked like I'd slimmed a bunch). And I weigh what I did 9 years ago. I attribute most of this to the no sugar lifestyle I've adopted.

Now that I've gushed via this blog, I will return to the growing pile of clothing to be purged.
posted by Jen @ 9:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER