Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, January 14, 2006
California: 9 days and counting
Big thanks to Erik for the pack I'm borrowing. Another to my mom for the biking clothing (shorts, tights, jerseys) she lent to me. A couple worries off my list. And I stopped by Target on the way home for kitty litter, thought I'd pop into the camping section just to see what they had in the way of hydration packs (I could buy one at work, but I'm limited budget wise and wanted to go as cheaply as possible). They've got a couple models on clearance below the $15-20 range. They are 2 Liter packs. Definately on my radar for a hydration option. Would be a nice thing to own long term.

Now, as soon as I get the itinerary and packing list from the guy doing our training in Cali, I can put together the rest of the stuff I need to take with (and find out if there's anything else I need to hunt down) and we can decide for sure if we will be able to get to San Fran. If not, we have eyes on San Jose and some interesting sites there. And my kitty might even have some friends to stay with while I'm gone. That will make him so happy.

Dehydrator is going full bore making banana chips and raisins. If I refill it each time a batch is done, I should be able to finish drying all my travel snacks before the end of next week and in plenty of time to take with on the plane.
posted by Jen @ 9:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER