Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
6 days left
Holy Mackerel! 6 days until I leave for Cali. Hooray! In the time before then, I will try to sell some of these purged clothes, donate the rest, sell some teacups I've never used, pay some bills, go to the bank, make some potato leek soup, go to choir, work three and a half days, meet with a prospective photography client, go to church, pack my bags, and hang out with friends. Probably more, but that's what I know right now I have to complete. I might go to a winter kite festival on Saturday, depending on how my schedule shapes up. Ugh, I hate having so many things on my plate. It's much less stressful to play my days by ear.
posted by Jen @ 9:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER