Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
A pair of pants, a shirt and 7 teacups with saucers....$12.70
I tried selling some of my "name brand" clothing at Plato's Closet today and only 2 items were good enough for them. Nothing was good enough for Everyday People. Better than nothing I guess. Considering I paid $19.99 for the pants on clearance (which shrunk too small upon washing) and a couple bucks for the shirt at Unique Thrift, I made out okay at $7.70. The other $5 came from a young gal who was more than glad to pay me for 7 teacups with saucers I have would likely never use (haven't yet). So, today I have made $12.70 from useless junk (well one person's junk is another person's treasure as we have seen). I won't likely finish putting together my "online yard sale" until after I return from California. I have a pile started for "yard sale", one huge pile for donation (a trip to Savers this weekend will clear that pile), and a pile of trash that has to go as well. Still in the need for some boxes to sort in cause I keep forgetting to run down to the supermarket to ask for some.
posted by Jen @ 5:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER