Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, January 20, 2006
Pumice is a wonderful thing
For anyone like me, winter is unbearable in the dry skin department. It's doubly bad for me in that my skin doesn't like to exfoliate itself. I've tried ever scrubby loofah thing, every kind of body polisher and scrub (with sugar, salt, coffee beans, peach pits, and other scrubbing bits), at home alpha hydroxy peels, a special rope kind of mitt from Aveda, everything. My saving discovery has been found in an unlikely place. I've been taught never to use anything harsh on my skin for bathing. Told it would cause irritations, break outs, etc. But my feet seem to love the pumice stone, and I had previously used it on my hands. My entire skin loves the pumice. It's like I have new skin. And no adverse effects. Now I just need to find something else to do with my hair other than let it grow and grow and get out of control and drive me nuts.
posted by Jen @ 12:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah yes! I use my pumice stone all over, too (even on my face). Isn't it great? :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER