Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, January 20, 2006
California 2.5 days and counting
Really feeling the crunch now. Textbooks for the class which were supposed to be mailed out 2 weeks in advance arrived today, 3 days in advance. I have 8 chapters to read before Tuesday morning's class. I have two client meetings tomorrow, equipment reservations to confirm, a bag to pack, work, a birthday party, get new shoes, laundry, choir, another work, a cat to drop off, curriculum to finish (for the class I teach the week after I get back), a hat/mittens/scarf to finish crochetting, library books to return or renew, two christmas presents to finish (now very belated), dishes, oh and let's not forget sleep and breathing :) Whew. That's not counting all the other things I'd like to do with my time: a winter kite festival, a movie checked out from the library, a bike ride, simplifying in the livingroom closet and start a good book. Anyone care to add a couple days to the week or weekend to take off the pressure?
posted by Jen @ 8:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER