Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, January 23, 2006
California or bust!
Yup, my plane leaves in 9 hours. And I'm still awake cause I left packing to the last minute and now I feel like I'm forgetting something. And I likely will. If I don't make a list, which I haven't this time, I usually forget something important. But before I hit the hay, photo highlights from the last gathering at the Aldrich space.























And afterwards, a jaunt over to The Bad Waitress for some breakfast at night, beer, chatting, and playing silly logic puzzle games.







I shall return in 5 days time with photos and stories to share from the land of sunny California. Until then, buh-bye.
posted by Jen @ 1:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    Have fun in Cali! Drop us a line when you can!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER