Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Chalk one up for coffee
Well, I didn't sleep the best last night. Got woken a couple times by the phone, the cat, and a car in the street. Had to be up to meet two couples this morning. I wasn't fully my usual chipper self, so maybe I didn't come across as confident as usual, or at least I didn't feel like I did. Plus, I set these up kinda last minute cause I'm going out of town and didn't really feel prepared. But went okay anyways, gave them some brochures I've made up and a business card and once they are done meeting with other photographers they will let me know what the plan is. So we'll see by the time I get back from Cali if I have two more weddings booked for the year. (one spring, one autumn).

I really gotta take some of the profits from my wedding next weekend and put together a new portfolio. The one I have now isn't nearly recent enough and I need to showcase some of the beautiful work I was able to do this past autumn. I'm thinking about $100 going into it. Yes, that might mean the exhaust on my car stays loud for a few more months, but it could mean more and more bookings. It's a plan.
posted by Jen @ 11:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER