Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, September 02, 2005
when it rains, things get wet
Anyone know how an upstanding, honest girl can make a legit $100 or more within a weekend? Cause I have a need. When I was sick, I had to miss a day of work to go to the doctor. So, not only did I miss out on about $100 hourly pay, I missed out on additional commission dollars and had to pay $55 to see a doctor and get some medication. So I'm out about $150-175 in this whole ordeal. And that makes me short on the rent money for the end of the month (not to mention gas and food money or other beginning of the month bills which will be waiting to be paid). But the issue becomes rent. I always pay on time. Reason being, where I live, if you don't pay on time, you are evicted within about a week, no exceptions. So, any kind of odd jobs you'd like me to complete at your houses for pay (those of you who have houses), or kids you need watched (perhaps for part of labor day so you can go enjoy yourself on the last day before kids go to school) or you would like to purchase a scanner or external cd burner for your computer (especially if your computer is older) or you want me to sell you some amazing salsa (I will make it to order if you want something special). Odd jobs, I want 'em. (and with my busy schedule as it is, I'm willing to squeeze them in wherever I can get them). Donations to my cause also accepted (partially kidding). :)
posted by Jen @ 11:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER