Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Good News, Bad News, Good News again
Good news, I went to the doctor and she gave me some antibiotics that will help me get better. Apparently my white blood cell count was 18 (6-10 is normal) which means bacteria. So antibiotics it is. And some dayquil to help with the fever and other symptoms so I can get back to life. Bad news, it cost me $45 just to see the doctor (boy I would have been mad if she'd said there was nothing she could do for me and I'd just have to ride it out after that much money) and another $10 for the pills. We'll see how much more when the bill comes for the lab tests. More good news, I'll likely be okay to go back to work tomorrow and should feel better in time for my birthday celebration with friends.
posted by Jen @ 2:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER