Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, August 29, 2005
View from the Choir Loft



I decided to get a different perspective during tonight's gathering. I was pleased to find myself more attentive and more aware of the other people in attendance at the gathering while sitting in the "choir loft". Though my position might have made some feel watched, I really did like sitting at that vantage point. The sun shining down through the window at the "rear" of the sanctuary space lit up the faces of those around me. I could see it shining down upon those in front of me and brightening the space. I could see it filling the space. As though God was streaming in through that window to join us. Anyone who hasn't yet tried sitting up there yet, I suggest you do. For me, it was warming and connecting and I plan on sitting there again.
posted by Jen @ 12:25 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    You do take beautiful photos Jenie! Thanks for finding my blog, don't know how you did it. . . good memory perhaps??

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely pictures!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER