Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Still sick
You'd think a week long regiment of antibiotics would make one well again if what they are suffering from is bacterial. But I'm still sick. Still coughing violently at night when I try to sleep, still feeling exhausted and a little dizzy, and still aching all over. Wishing I had more answers about what's wrong with me, but Urgent Care only does just enough to find a treatment, not enough to pinpoint a diagnosis. And I've lost my appetite sorta again, which makes me think the worst of this sickness might just not be over.

Treated myself to a massage today (partially to ease the aches and pains and the other part knowing that sometimes massage can help a body work out junk it's fighting). It was a short one and at a place that does walk-in appointments, clothes on, shiatsu massage. It was almost as good as when my massage therapist friend at Juut Spa gives me the full-body, hour-long treatment. And more affordable than a spa massage. I think I'll be taking full advantage of my "new client savings" punchcard.
posted by Jen @ 10:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER