Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
There is a free lunch
If you're hungry, go to the grocery store. It sounds simple enough, but I went to Rainbow on the way home from my audition today to get one thing. And in the process, I found lunchtime was the perfect time to go. There were samples everywhere! I had dried strawberry, celery with peanut butter and raisins, freschetta pizza, breakfast pizza, cheese, and zuchini pancake. And this was Rainbow. I know for a fact that Whole Foods is the real place to eat a lunch of free samples. There are usual several kinds of cheese, something in the deli area, crackers, chocolates, fruit, cookies, and sometimes even a beverage. Free lunch does exsist, you just have to know where to find it.
posted by Jen @ 2:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    I suppose it wouldn't be helpful to point out that the notion of there being "no free lunch" is that somebody has to pay for it, not just one where you don't.

    ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER