Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, September 24, 2005
U2
I'm still jazzed from the concert tonight. I've been waiting nearly half a year for this concert and U2 delivered. Amazing. Target Center completely packed with fans. Deafening yells as well as the huge chorus when Bono stopped singing and the fans took over. My seats may have been labelled *behind stage*, but still had a spectacular view. My cell phone camera (something I have yet to really figure out how to work) was used to record the event. I have sorta figured out how to send myself a few photos via email, but don't want to send all 60 of them as I'm not sure of the quality and they are expensive to send that way. Not only that, some of them are just plain too big. And it appears some of the photos I took did not get saved to the memory card correctly (Steph- that includes the photo I quick snapped of us as we were leaving. Sad, cause it was a good picture). Here are a couple highlights. When I get a cable to attach my phone to my computer, I will download the rest and sort through for quality control.






So with my ears ringing, I am about to attempt to sleep. Being jazzed and sleep are rather contrary to each other. So we'll see how that goes. I do work in the morning. :-P
posted by Jen @ 12:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    Thank you for all the phone calls. I was wiping tears from my eyes during "With or Without You," believe it or not.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I was as well, on that and a few other songs. I guess that's what happens when certain music becomes a powerful part of your life and songs take on meaning. If I had been much closer to the stage, I think I would have been even more teary-eyed.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER