Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, September 05, 2005
Baby fever!
One new baby at church, one more on the way in a matter of weeks, and a couple more within the next few months. Everyone has to get a peek at the new baby. He's just so cute. And he shares a birthday with me :) I'm getting really excited for the next one too. He/she (gender yet unknown) is someone I have anticipated meeting for a long 9 months. I'm hoping to get to be one of the first to say welcome to the outside world. And now, weekend snapshots.



New baby, complete with new baby smell



Prayer posture of change/displacement with those in New Orleans in mind.






posted by Jen @ 12:06 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    what a pretty baby!! Jenie, was it just your birthday? If so, happy birthday!! I'm in Bemidji right now, but I am going to be the best church-goer ever starting next week. You have to come and visit my new apartment soon. And I'm sorry to hear about your money troubles. I'm having a few myself. Moving from Boston was really expensive, but I had some crappy roommates who didn't pay me utilities. yuck. But we'll get though it. See you soon. A.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful pics...as always.


    Brad

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    those are beautiful pictures. please continue to share them with us.
    michelle

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER