Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, September 15, 2005
One last nod to the braids
I have a short attention span with my hair. That, perhaps, was the reason behind my "hair of many colors" in college. Also behind the short and long of it over as many years. So tonight, on my way home from martial arts, I just felt time was up for this particular stint with braids.


So, goodbye braids. It's been fun finding new ways to tie you back out of my face. It's been fun fiddling with you when things are slow at work. The attention you garner has at times been fun (at times a little more attention that I wish to have). You've definately taught me something about my changing tastes and why I likely should not pursue dreadlocks.

Not exactly sure if I'll be getting a haircut or trim tomorrow, or if I'll just feel out the new length. It's suprising how much one's hair grows in 7 weeks. And I wouldn't have noticed except that when braided, it appears shorter. All of you who have become friendly with the braids, say your goodbyes. No telling when they will reappear.
posted by Jen @ 9:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    Bye braids. We'll miss you. Come visit us again sometime. Maybe start a blog to keep us updated.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER