Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, September 19, 2005
Ich bin ein Porchian
After being at my church for just over 2 years, I've finally made it to the meeting to become a "member" as it were. I've been trying for most of those 2 years cause I really felt this church was my home and I've been participating as I would expect a "member" would for that time as well. There wasn't ever much advance notice on the meeting and my work schedule nearly always conflicted. So, today I belong. (oh and "member" is in quotes cause we don't use that term, but it will make the most sense to any of you from the outside.) Today's meeting consisted of: finding out your Enneagram type (which I have known for quite some time - I'm a 2), going over some knit-picky details, meeting some new people who were also interested in belonging, and voicing some likes, dislikes, and dreams for our community. It's good sometimes to be heard and also to have people reitterate that it's okay to have opinions and make them heard. Sometimes I need a reminder.

And now, some highlights:













posted by Jen @ 12:23 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great pics! thanks for sharing them.

    katie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER