Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Weekly Porch Highlights
I've gotten into a pattern of documenting things lately. I tote my camera with me nearly everywhere. On Sunday's, I've taken to cuddling babies and photographing during the gathering. I didn't realize just how much I would enjoy photographing like this until we moved to this new location. It started as an exercise in perspectives (showing the effect of seating position on perspective). Then I realized I hadn't photographed much in our old space and there were some things that I wish I had. With my new digital, I can afford to indulge my artistic whims and shoot whatever I want. To those of you who are enjoying the photos, have no fear, they shall be here nearly weekly.









posted by Jen @ 10:04 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER