Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Squeaky Clean
I have a "showing" of my apartment tomorrow afternoon. I've spent the better part of the last 3 days trying to make my place cleaner than it's ever been. I think I suceeded.


I feel confident that my place looks nice and inviting. I'm also crossing my fingers and getting my hopes way up that this couple will really like this place and want to live here. I've got applications ready for them to fill out. The next step after that is to start to pack up my junk and move it westward. :)

I also started to grout in the tiles on my coffee table today. Took me long enough...I bought the tiles and grout more than a year ago. If I have time, I'll run to Menards in the morning for some more grout. It's taking a lot more than I expected. But it's gonna be really cool when I'm done.
posted by Jen @ 12:30 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER