Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
This is dedicated to one I love
Amelie Gott was dedicated to God on Sunday during the gathering. All the little kids went up front as part of the dedication. It was so cute to see them all standing up there watching Doug annoint her with oil. And then to see some of them with their little heads bowed while he prayed. Some days I really think about kids and the simplicity of their lives and faith. If only we could all go back to that kind of living. We could enjoy life much more and follow God more closely without all the baggage being and adult brings. One of my favorite phrases is "and the children shall lead them". I'm not even sure where it comes from, but I like to think I could learn a great deal from kids.























posted by Jen @ 10:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Amelie was very cute that day. I wish her lots of blessings!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER