Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Smarch haircuts with bike riding
Steph came home early from work today and on the spur of the moment we decided we needed our hairs cut and were going to ride our bikes down to Fantastic Sam's (the one in Uptown actually has competent stylists) for said cutting of hairs. So we did. We were the only 2 people in there getting hairs cut at 4:30pm on a Wednesday afternoon. I got the third degree from the stylist for putting my wet hair into a pony tail causing broken hairs and frizz, not using enough conditioner, using shampoo with henna in it (though I did find out that's not helping my dryness situation and may choose something else when I go to buy more tomorrow), and for not having had a hair cut in probably a year. It was more of a trim and repair for me. My ends are now not shaggy and split, my flyaways more tamed, and the general appearance of my hair more pleasing. Steph got some cute layers cut into her hair. She also got it dried into a cute style for her blind date tonight. :) I will be sporting my new hair cut in it's full glory another day when it has been air dried to maximize curl (a hairdryer always makes my hair look rather flat and uninteresting which is one reason I don't use one).
Oh and it was a beautiful day for riding bikes. Glad I have fenders on the one I rode to keep me dry cause the puddles sure are fun to splash through. I hold my legs out to the sides like I'm flying no-feet just in case of over-splash. I'll have to ride some tomorrow too, supposed to be mid-40s again.
posted by Jen @ 5:40 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER