Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Monday, February 20, 2006
Goodbye crappy living
I think I'm moving Sunday! EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I've gotten to the point of being totally fed up here. Really sick and tired of the complacency and wishing for friends to go home to. I was thinking of doing it by April 1, but looks like it may be this weekend. And this is not a joke. It is possible, very possible, that my friend (and new roommate) Steph will be over here shucking my crap into boxes tomorrow afternoon and that on Sunday before the gathering that I will be piling boxes into what will be my new room on Aldrich Ave.

I know, it totally sounds crazy, but I can just pick up and leave here. And I think I'm ready to. And I have Tuesday off in which to clean my current place. And Steph said she'd rent a truck and Alyssa's parents will be in town with their truck.

So, the list of to do's (not counting things I already knew I needed to do tomorrow):
-Call grandparents to work out plan for repaying money lent to me to get into current place which I will be forfeiting.
-Inform office that I will be out as of the 1st.
-Call Steph to let her know to come over for sure to pack
-Take a load of junk to the thrift store (cause I sure as heck ain't moving the junk)
-Fill out change of address form at post office
-Set cut-off date for phone service and dial up internet service
-Plan to take desk and little tv to mom and dad's
posted by Jen @ 9:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER