Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, February 11, 2006
What's in the VCR : volumes 3 + 4
I meant to comment on volume 3 a couple weeks ago, looks like I forgot.

Volume 3 :
Best in Show. I've always loved this, maybe cause I'm not a huge fan of dogs and definately don't understand people who show their pets (no matter what kind). Hilarious satire on dog shows and the neurotic people who are addicted to them. If you love movies like Office Space, A Mighty Wind (same cast as this movie) or Napoleon Dynamite, this is totally for you.

Volume 4: How to Steal a Million starring Audrey Hepburn. Yup, another Audrey. The library has a whole bunch of her movies. Wasn't really sure going into this, but it's as good as any of her others I've seen to date. A cute comedy about a girl whose father forges famous works of art and the antics surrounding her involvement with an art theif. A very nice twist at the end. Classic Audrey.
posted by Jen @ 11:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER