Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subtle Surprise
I didn't notice it today. But I did notice that today was a good relaxing day even though I had plenty to keep me busy. Slept in thanks to leaving my phone on silent and not really waking to the two early morning phone calls. Checked email and read the newest adventures of Chief TopKnot and Captain Baldy complete with photos, and then had some lunch. Worked most of the afternoon on curriculum for my advanced photography class and began to edit last weekend's wedding. Had a nice hot relaxing bath, paid my rent, and took a walk in the crispy winter air to the dollar store to get some TP. Nearly finished my budget (though the software was giving me some troubles) and overall feel productive, but also relaxed. Thinking of ending my day by reading the next chapter in my library book and writing a bit. Right after my snack. :)
posted by Jen @ 12:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER