Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Today's surprises
Today was sunny, but not bitterly cold feeling though it was only 11 degrees. The kind of winter day I treasure most. The kind where I just want to put on a hat, scarf and mittens and walk. Even though I didn't have time for a walk today, I did enjoy the warmth of the sun through my car window. And even though I didn't leave on time for anything today, I managed to reach my destinations without speeding and on time.

Got a voicemail on my way to work from Chris who said he'd scored a whole bunch of crab meat for us to make California Rolls with leftover from his work. Hooray sushi! At close tonight, there were 4 baked potatos leftover which I scavenged of course. (had one for dinner just now). Returned home to find my wedding photography promotion postcards had arrived (minus the crappy part of them having been opened by someone in the building - read about it here.) And overall today, I've had less anxiety about money.
posted by Jen @ 9:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER