Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Cat Acne
You heard me right, my cat has acne. As if it's not enough that humans get it at that awkward stage of life and sometimes never fully kick it. My poor kitty, who is a teen in kitty years (not human years), has had this tender bump with gunk in his chin hair for some time. Seemed it got worse while I was gone this past week. Guess stress is a factor for cats too. I didn't know what it was, but i knew it looked like an infection, and not a fun one. Looked it up, and the photo looked just like his chin. I will call the vet on Monday just to see if he should go in (it's been inflamed for a while and I don't want it to be a worse infection). And the kitty will be getting a new food and water bowl. Plastic apparently can make this worse, so he'll be getting a new stainless steel set. Lucky kitty.
posted by Jen @ 4:35 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER