Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, February 09, 2006
The sounds of silence
For those of you who frequently or occassionally call me, don't feel badly to get my voicemail for the next week or maybe longer. I have taken to leaving my phone on silent unless I am expecting a call. It's a joy. If I want to be able to answer random incoming calls, I can just place my phone nearby or in my pocket to notice the vibrate mode and know it's ringing. Otherwise, I will just be checking to see if I have missed calls and voicemail periodically. I've grown weary of feeling like my phone is a leash. And that it's probably unhealthy that I drop everything and jump to answer when it rings.
posted by Jen @ 10:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER