Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Hidden treasures
Wow the things you find when you clean out your closets. I haven't opened some of the boxes in there since before my last move (from New Brighton to Grand Ave in St. Paul and I've moved again since then). I went through boxes and boxes of papers, some of them quite old. One box dated back to my high school graduation, with all the cards, etc. I saved some of them. And in one I found a Target gift card I recieved as a graduation gift that got lost in the shuffle. Too bad it was so long ago that Target's "service charges" have since drained the balance of the card. Would have been handy to have that $25 to buy household items like kitty litter and TP. Service charges on unused gift cards really are a big rip off. They should be outlawed.

So, the livingroom closet is pretty much done. And the kitchen too. I need to separate the donation stuff from the stuff I'm going to attempt to sell. It's a lot. Maybe I'll get it all in one place and take a photo or two. Really, it's the biggest purging of my entire life (beyond the garage sale a few summers ago, though much of that stuff ended up back in my parents' basement much to my dismay).
posted by Jen @ 12:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER