Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Crap-tastic
I began figuring my income tax tonight. I need to find one more document before I have all the numbers, but I already know that I owe money. I've never ever owed money for taxes before. And I know why it is. My seasonal job didn't take out any taxes (though I indicated on my paperwork they should) and now I will likely owe about $300 federal and $20 state. Arg. Like I don't have enough money woes.

I also need to figure out what I'm doing apartment wise in the next month. If I can't get someone to purchase my share, I may just forfeit $1500 (I'll likely not get that much for it even if it does sell) and move anyways. I'm so sick of it here and I've been trying to move for almost 6 months now. I do have one guy interested whom I am sending an application to, but the market is scarce and the tenants who are looking are awfully picky. (if you want to see some of that, check out the housing wanted portion of Craigslist for some really picky examples of whiners saying they can't find housing anywhere, though there are plenty of listings to house them all 100 times over on the housing available listings. Picky picky picky. Here, I've got housing available, now quit your belly-achin').

Anyways, so in prep for moving I'm gonna get moving on selling more of my extra stuff. I've got some smaller furniture and stuff I need to get rid of and here's the list:
- One blonde presswood microwave cart/tv stand with cabinet on the bottom
- One gray metal side cart with fold down wings
- One set of white covertible wire square shelves (can be configured many ways, great for college)
- One big microwave (display works intermittently, but otherwise works perfectly)
- One PC compatible flatbed scanner
- One external CD writer/rewriter

Make offers please.
posted by Jen @ 10:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER