Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, February 17, 2006
So very cold
And I can feel one coming on. I haven't been sick yet this winter and I may have been exposed to some nasty germs at choir this week. I really hope I don't get sick, cause I can't afford to be sick or miss work. So, I'm loaded up on homeopathics and echinacea and will be going to bed early. The current outdoor temp: -12 degrees! and you don't even want to talk wind chill factor. My car had quite a difficult time starting this evening after work. It's one of those nights I'm glad my heat bill is included. I've got it cranked just to make it comfortable in here. Tomorrow doesn't look much better in the temps, but at least it might top out a couple degrees above zero!
posted by Jen @ 8:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER