Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Friday, February 17, 2006
Up with the sun







Well not really up at sunrise, but up an hour earlier than usual and it wasn't a bad thing. I had set my alarm of course, but I got a phone call this morning and it wasn't a struggle to wake to answer it. And then I just sorta laid in bed for 15 min and relaxed with the brilliant morning sun streaming in my window (my bedroom has one window for morning sun and one for late afternoon sun). The warmth of the light made me feel almost like it was spring (despite my knowledge of the sub-zero wind chill last night).
posted by Jen @ 9:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pics! :)
    Hope you stay healthy/get feeling better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER