Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
The process of moving
It's long and arduous. I hate packing all my stuff up and moving. I despise hauling all my heavy crap up and down stairs just to unpack it again immediately. Ah, but thus is the task of moving. So, to document the fun of it all, here are some excerpts.


The kitty only beginning to be disgruntled. He found my printer box a ready plaything.


I don't live here anymore....Hooray!


The living room in our house, hardly recognizable with all my boxes.


The Study, not even close to useable. Is there a floor in there?


Thoroughly disgruntled kitty. Having been uprooted from his previous home and then pile driven into the floor by his new roomie, Cashew kitty.


My room, my very own room. Small, but somehow I'll get my stuff in there.
posted by Jen @ 10:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER