Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Lousy Smarch weather
Rained today. Nasty cold seeping in kinda rain. Made me want to curl up in front of the fireplace under a big blanket and nap. Worked instead. Hoping for some bigtime checks at the end of the month for which to pay my bills with so I'm working like a mad crazy woman the next month or so. 'Twill be good to get some financial woes taken care of. Tomorrow is a day to do such things. I have some neglected bills from before my move which need tending to. And a meeting with a potential wedding photography client. And time to run a couple errands and then to spend time in my lovely new home. Perhaps take a trip down to the green house at the Walker Art Gardens if the weather cooperates enough for a bike ride. Looks like more smarch weather though. Lousy smarch weather. Why do you always have to rain on my parade?
posted by Jen @ 9:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER